Registration is now open for Microsystems’ Customer Education Program (CEP) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, August 16-18, 2017.
Attending the CEP will equip SPM users with the knowledge they need to take their departments to the next level in their use of Microsystems software. In addition to breakout sessions led by Microsystems staff (both classroom and hands-on computer lab formats), attendees will network and share experiences with other SPM users.
CEP 2017 course offerings include:
- Key Performance Indicators: Your Department at a Glance
- HLD & Scope Processing Workflows
- Process Improvement with SPM Quality Event Features
- An Integrated SPD: The Future is Now
- The Power & Flexibility of SPM Reports
Microsystems Customers Only
To register, email your name, facility and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t wait to register! We expect some classes to fill quickly.
We look forward to seeing many SPM users in Milwaukee in August!